My Work As a Corporate Coach
Committed and passionate about creating work environments where self awareness, listening, compassion and presence are the pillars on which the human pulse of an organisation is felt. I truly believe this results in a more dynamic, empowered, creative and successful company.
We are living in extraordinary times that require each individual and each organisation to have the skills to empower themselves to become present so that, that presence inspires an organisation to become more than it ever imagined.
Empowered Performance for Business & Organisations
– Learn how to access a sense of ease in preparation for high performance situations
– Learn how to direct the attention away from “what’s wrong” and into the present moment by connecting to the external environment through the senses
– Prepare the nervous system to be with the reality of the environment
– Prepare the system for easy social engagement with others
– Prepare the system to begin to pick up pleasure and enjoyment in the present environment
Empowered Presence & listening
– Learn tools to increase body awareness
– Learn how to notice when good sensations come up spontaneously and how to bank these in the system for long term positive change
– Learn to listen to the self and other allowing greater responsiveness rather than reactivity in any given moment
– Learn to become more adaptive and spontaneous in your interactions
Presence in Presentation
Presence exercises so you can channel your energy through an alignment of thought and body. So when you enter a room, a conversation or presentation you feel stable and alive. Fully empowered to bring all of you to the moment and use that moment to inspire your listener.
Contact Helena Walsh
Tel:086 854 8885
Email: [email protected]
Helena Walsh Voice Studio
9/10 Eustace St.
If you would like to speak to me to discuss what I can bring to your organisation, please mail me and I’d be delighted to arrange a call: [email protected]
CLICK HERE to read testimonials from some of Helena’s corporate clients.
I am filled with joy knowing that Helena Walsh is teaching Fitzmaurice Voicework in Ireland. She is a soulful teacher who embodies insight and compassion in equal measure.
- Saul Fitzmaurice Kotzubei – Director, The Fitzmaurice Institute
Helena not only is an exceptional person, but also an extraordinary teacher. Her love, patience and understanding is second to none. No matter what you're background, be it film or theatre, Helena will always be able to dig deeper with you and enable you to discover so much more about yourself, and your craft.
- Killian Coyle actor & producer